Aujus Technology offers a rapport, respect, and teamwork environment where anyone can do their best and provide excellent service to our customers.
1. FPGA Engineer
- Minimum 0 to 2 years experience with high-speed digital electronics, proper timing, and debugging capabilities.
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years experience in hardware development experience using FPGAs, microprocessors, high-speed digital circuits.
- The candidate must be an effective communicator, multitask, and work well with others;
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years (VHDL & Verilog) experience and associated modeling and simulation tools;
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years of industry experience in designing and implementing custom Verilog RTL for Xilinx & Altera FPGAs.
- Xilinx and Altera FPGA tools and processes
- Designing, building, testing/debugging, and producing low to high volume embedded products;
- FPGA Debugging Skill ;
- Working knowledge of simulation tools like Mentor Questa sim;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
2. Software Engineer
- Understanding of C, C#, .Net
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SPI / I2C /AXI / DDR / USB / PCIe
- Knowledge of ARM SoC architecture
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, analytical mindset
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Electronics & Electricals and Computer Science
3. Hardware & PCB Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or similar.
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience as a hardware design engineer or similar.
- Proficiency in PCB Design Tools
- Exceptional attention to detail and precision.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology and design.
4. Signal Processing & Communication Engineer
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of Experience in Digital & Analog communication / Signal Processing algorithm optimization
- Hands-on Matlab Modeling Technique
- Experience or knowledge of various signal processing techniques such as digital and adaptive filter design etc
- Signal Processing implementation on FPGA’s